Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Welsh Corgi

There's one dog that I know I absolutely want in the future and that's a Welsh Corgi. They're just so cute, you have to love them.

Here's some neat things about Corgis
  1. Corgis are hearding dogs.
  2. According to Wikipedia, Corgis are apparently good guard pets (I guess.)
  3. They used to be fairy saddles in folklore.
  4. What?
  5. They live 12-15 years.
  6. They have stubby legs!
And if you can't get enough Corgis here's some videos for you.

Corgi Flop

Aww

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if 2. is correct from the Youtube videos I've seen... they are very loyal, but they apparently sleep through everything. But again, that's just from Youtube. o_O

    3. That's pretty cool, also weird.

    Also...they always look like they are smiling!

    The only sad thing about the Pembrokes is that they are genetically prone to having seizures. :(

    I'm so excited you want a corgi too! I do too. They are super cute. I also put up a couple videos on my profile if you wanna check them out at all.

    ReplyDelete