Friday, June 1, 2012

Aaron & Victoria's Engagement

I've had two engagement photo sessions this summer that have just been a blast shooting. I love getting a feel for how couples interact with one another and love getting them genuinely smiling. I am happy to show you some highlights of Aaron and Victoria's photo shoot at Quiet Water's Park.





You can see more of their engagement photo session on the facebook page and my engagement portfolio can be found at shannonkirbyphotography.com. And if you want a photo shoot this summer of a senior portrait, family, or couple session contact me!

Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Just wanted to drop you a line to say hi...we saw you on the registration list for this weekend's Blogger Blitz. We hope to meet you there! We're really looking forward to it.

    Mendi & Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete