Monday, June 11, 2012

Gym Time

I might have slipped from my work out regime of running everyday around the crazy two weeks, but I'm getting back on track now. Because I started up again at Gold's Gym and plan to go for the entirety of Summer. 


My favorite thing that that the gym offers is the classes, especially Zumba. So I'll be trying to head up to classes when I can between my changing work schedule. Today, I went for a run, headed to the gym and took a Pilates Mat class, did the stair-master, and lifted a bit of weights. Maybe I'll be a bit sore for tomorrow, but I'll be driving back to the gym as early as I can tomorrow for day 2 of hard core gym time.

Is anyone else going to any workout classes or heading to the gym at all this summer? I'd love to hear about your workout regime!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment