Thursday, June 14, 2012

June Birchbox

The June Birchbox is in and this month it's Jet Setter themed. Ah, how fitting! This time they've packed up the box with both worldly products as well as travel products to fit their theme. When I opened the box there was a "wow" with each product I picked up, so needless to say I'm in love.
Dr. Jart + Waterfuse BB Cream // Moisturizer + sunscreen + treatment all in one. Instead of sitting on your face it blends well and makes your skin feel 100 times better. Just apply a mineralized skinfinish afterward.

Joya Ames Soeurs Parfum - A Scent of Soulmates // I've mentioned this before, but I have a weird way of describing scents. A Scent of Soulmates smells like a old historic town (I'm picturing Ellicott City, MD) full of mysterious antique and boutique ashops. Notes of myrrh, frankincense, jasmine, and orange blossom.

Kelly Van Gogh Colour Protecting Caviar Shampoo & Conditioner // The shampoo was very stripping on my hair so I don't think I'd use this again.

Melvita Rose Floral Water // Spray this on your face before applying foundation and your face will feel instantly hydrated and smell especially floral. Apparently the Orange Blossom component of the spray evens out blotchiness too!

theBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen // Works as a stain for both cheeks and lips, although I'd stick with the lips. This stain is great because it dries instantly, isn't sticky, and lasts forever. Plus it goes great with lip balm.

BAND-AID Cynthia Rowley Dress Up Band-Aids // The lifestyle Extra this month was like a specific target to my clumsiness. How my times do I trip or bump into something in a day that requires me to use a band-aid. Enough to want to keep a pack of band-aids with me at all times and having them be super fashionable doesn't hurt.

P.S. If you're interested in getting Birchbox for only $10 a month sign up for it or gift it to a friend here.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment