Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekday Update

I'm not much of a twitter person, but I do appreciate instagram. Now I'm not going to jump out and say I'm a fedora wearing instagram photographer, but I do like using it as an effective social media device. It's a good way to capture whatever is going on in a quick artsy way.
Nova // I've found a new favorite sushi place close to me and it's Nova in Edgewater, MD. The mission impossible appetizer roll is fantastic.

Whole Foods // is such a varied organic grocery store. After Katie came back from her honeymoon we had a nice girls day that included Target and Whole Foods Sushi. So much sushi.

iPhone // Broke it and fixed it all in the same day. If you've ever broken your phone then you know what I'm talking about when I say that it dropped in a serious slow motion.

Lunch // I love making "packed lunch" sort of meals that include pb & j as well as apple slices with cinnamon on top. Yum.

Hats in the Belfry // Craziest little hat store in Downtown Annapolis. We found pub hats and top hats and had a great time trying them on.

Goodwill // I donated all the old graphic tees I no longer wear as well as a bunch of young adult fantasy books. Here's to reading books that are good for my brain!

You can follow the rest of all my instagram daily happenings here.

Shannon

3 comments:

  1. All books are good for your brain!! It's not what you read, but the fact they you are reading that is most important :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete